1. Acceptance of your application by the respective counsellor/admission officer does not guarantee the admission to your chosen course.
2. All applications for admission must accompany certified true copies of all supporting documents as listed in the application form and/or advised by the counsellor/admission officer.
3. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission and will be differed to the next available batch or until such time the missing information is supplied.
4. Final decision on your application rests entirely with the admission board of the relevant university or the awarding body. All what BCAS will do is facilitate the admission process and it does not have any say on the final outcome.
5. After admission is confirmed, if any information given in the application form is found to be incorrect/ inappropriate or any document is found to be faked or doctored, your admission will be revoked forthwith. You will thus be barred from getting admission to any other course with BCAS in the future.
6. By signing the application form you are agreeing to be bound by all the rules and bylaws of BCAS and your admission may be withdrawn should you fail to comply with any of them.
7. It is solely your responsibility to verify the recognition of the qualification to be awarded at the successful completion of the course by any other local/international bodies in Sri Lanka and/or any other countries.
8. You are hereby made aware that any changes brought about by countries/ local or international bodies or organizations in the future pertaining to the recognition of the qualification are beyond the control of BCAS and hence it (BCAS) cannot be held responsible under any circumstance in such a development.